- All our Jumpsuits are made from a soft, sumptuous velvet which feels wonderful against the skin.
- Our soft, drawn-in waistbands are kind to all kinds of fuller figures which means flat tummy worries are a thing of the past.
- Our cuffs and legs are slightly flared which-again, flatters the figure and emphasises the right bits of you.
- Choose your pattern from our collection of bold and beautiful exclusive designs and choose the size nearest to your measurements.
- Stylish enough to dress up for formal occasions and comfortable enough to wear around the home, the perfect combination.
- Each Jumpsuit is tailored made by hand to be the best fit it can be.
- Low carbon miles, our cutting room is just 3 miles from the head office in Surrey, UK where all our fabric prints are created with the final suit in mind. This way we have complete control over the final look and quality of the garment.
- Made by an extremely talented local seamstress with over 40 years dress making experience in the Wedding Industry.
How long will it take to make my garment?
Once we have received your choice of size the ball park estimate is 2 weeks, although I will be in touch to let you know when the garment goes into production, sometimes it can be a shorter time.
If you just wanted a Headband it can be made for you and posted in about a week.
Can I order a sample of the Fabric?
Yes, velvet fabric samples can be sent out on request. Please email us on the contact page.
Who are our Making Partners?
Bombette is a collaborative team of professionals and makers whom I partner with to make the garments.
My Jumpsuit fabrics are all original designs created by me in my studio in Surrey.
Our clothing range is entirely handmade piece by piece by designer Beverley Lister.
Beverley has extensive Knowledge and experience in dress making and has previously designed and made beautiful collections for high profile London Stores.
My Leggings are designed in the UK at various Artists studios and printed/sewn in the EU and shipped directly to the customer to cut down on transport emissions.
My Headbands are handmade in the UK by textile designer Polly Made Me. Polly makes the most beautifully hand tailored designs and you can shop her range below-
I am lucky enough to be able to work with a fantastic model/photographer who is also based in my area. The bodysuit modelling and Photography credit for this goes to Rachel Marquez-Rachel Marquez
Printfab are a textile printing company based in Kent, UK. They have a range of fabrics which we use to create our original designs. They allow us to order small runs of fabrics which means we only print what we need with no need for over production and waste.
Photo credit Printfab Ltd.
BomBette just would not be possible if it wasn't for the hard work and time of these wonderful creatives, and all the friends who have helped me model and show the clothes, so I just like to say a big Thank You to everyone involved.